Beth M. Emmett

www.seasonsofhome.com
Beth M. Emmett

Wednesday, May 15, 2013

Two Big Projects Done!

This first one is from Jill Finley's book "Stitched Together." Me, my sisters, mom, grandma, aunt and cousins did 12 of these last year and my mother-in-law liked it so I made her one for Christmas/mother's day. I love her and all she does for me and my family.
 This is a quilt I did for our Quilt Book Club at Seasons of Home. Last month we started Moda's "Sweet Celebrations" book and did a really cute tote, this month is the Valentine's Day apron and next month we are doing this quilt. It turned out really beautiful made out of "For A Cause" from Moda. It's soft and pretty and I think of it as my own mother's day gift to myself.
Two jelly rolls, one "For a Cause" and one snow white moda solid, some yardage for the yellow and borders and that was it. I love jelly rolls!

2 comments: